Summer Bachelorette Party Package!
Enter to win a Dear Cleo wedding dress plus sustainable Dear Cleo bridesmaid dresses, Simply slides from J/Slides, swimwear from
Vai Swim, and chic clutches from Ampersand As Apostrophe for your entire crew!
Approximate value $5,000!
SPRING BRIDAL PARTY GIVEAWAY 2022 TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Spring Bridal Party Giveaway 2022 ("Contest Giveaway") begins on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 7:00AM PST and ends on Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 11:59PM PST ("Contest Giveaway Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Giveaway Period will be disqualified.
- The administrator of this Contest Giveaway is Dear Cleo (the "Administrator"). By participating in the Contest Giveaway, each Entrant (as defined below) fully, unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of all Contest Giveaway entries (“Entries”) and the overall administration of the Contest Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to the Administrator with respect to any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest Giveaway. The Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during and after the Contest Giveaway Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of American who are 18 years or older during the Contest Giveaway Period (each an “Entrant"). The Administrator, the Brand Partners, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win.
- “Brand Partners” shall mean Dear Cleo, Birdies, HydroPeptide and Future Fortune.
- "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
- "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
This Contest Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZE: One Entrant will win the following prize items from the following Brand Partners (collectively, the “Prize”):
- Dear Cleo | Bridesmaid Dresses for Entire Party (Approximate retail value of $1,600 for up to 10 bridesmaids)
- Birdies | Swan or Songbird Slides for Entire Party (Approximate retail value of $1,400)
- HydroPeptide |Organic Skincare Sets for Entire Party (Approximate retail value of $2,000)
- Future Fortune | 1 Pair of Aquamarine Earrings (Approximate retail value of $2,000)
Approximate retail value or “ARV” of the Prize - $7,000.
TO BE CLEAR:
- ANYONE 18+ CAN BE AN ENTRANT. THE CONTEST GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO BRIDES, BRIDESMAIDS AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN A WEDDING
- PRIZE ITEMS FROM THE BRAND PARTNERS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNING ENTRANT’S BRIDAL PARTY INCLUDING THE BRIDE AND BRIDESMAIDS THAT ACTUALLY ATTEND THE WEDDING IN PERSON (NOT JUST THE WINNING ENTRANT)
- THE ARV OF THE PRIZE IS CALCULATED BASED ON 8 -10 BRIDESMAIDS (THUS, THE APPROXIMATE PRIZE TOTAL), BUT THE BRIDAL PARTY OF THE WINNING ENTRANT MAY ACTUALLY HAVE FEWER OR MORE BONA FIDE BRIDESMAIDS (THAT ACTUALLY ATTEND THE WEDDING IN PERSON) WHO WILL RECEIVE PRIZE ITEMS
The Prize will only be awarded to one Entrant. The Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The Administrator reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award substitute prize items of equal or greater value if any prize items described in these Official Rules are unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the Prize represents the Administrator's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Administrator makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize items awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The Contest Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States of America and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest Giveaway during the Contest Giveaway Period online by
- Following each Brand Partner on Instagram
- Tagging three friends on the giveaway post on April 13 or any subsequent giveaway posts.
- For extra entries, friends can follow all the brands and tag the bride.
Alternatively, on a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite your complete name, email address, mailing address, phone number and date of birth and mail with proper postage to Dear Cleo Contest Giveaway, Dear Cleo, 13221 SE 26th Suite B, Bellevue, WA 98005. All write-in entries must be postmarked by Monday, April 18th, 2022 and received by Friday, April 22nd by 5 pm PST. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard. Each envelope/postcard is considered one (1) entry into the Contest Giveaway. Multiple entries submitted or completed by any Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Write-in entries must contain all entry fields outlined above; otherwise, they are void and will not be eligible to win.
One Entry per person. The Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical, or otherwise. The Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Contest Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. There will be no credit for multiple, bot, automated or spam Entries, each as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Contest Giveaway Period in order to participate. The Administrator's clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest Giveaway. The Administrator reserves the right to end the Contest Giveaway at any time, including prior to the expiration of the Contest Giveaway Period.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Contest Giveaway (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Contest Giveaway Period. The random drawing will be conducted Monday, 25th, 2022, by the Administrator or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Prize Winner will be notified by Instagram DM or contact information provided in the defined Entry Requirements by Monday, April 25th. Potential Winner must accept a prize by DM or contact information as directed by Administrator by Friday, April 29th, 2022. The Administrator is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Instagram accounts, email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or potential Prize Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
The potential Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, covenant that members of the Prize Winner’s bridal party that receive prize items will actually attend the wedding in person, and release of liability, and a Publicity Release ("the Prize Claim Documents"). Any Winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable, and any failure or delay to promptly sign and return the Prize Claim Documents, may result in Prize forfeiture. In the event a potential Winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules (including, without limitation, by failure or delay to respond to any notification attempt within the specified time or any failure or delay to promptly sign and return the Prize Claim Documents), such Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner in a drawing from among all remaining Entries received. The Winner may be required to supply the Administrator with his/her W9 (social security number) for tax purposes, an address to send the Prize, and any other information reasonably requested by the Administrator. Subject to the foregoing requirements, Winner will place his/her bridesmaid dresses order as part of the Prize and pick up the Prize as directed by the Administrator. The Prize may take approximately 16 weeks to process. The Administrator may contact Winner if more information is needed. No substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted except by the Administrator.
- CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering this Contest Giveaway, Entrant: (1) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (3) agrees that the Brand Partners may send Entrant information, promotions or special offers that the Brand Partners determine may be of interest to Entrant. Should an Entrant wish to opt out of these communications unrelated to the Contest Giveaway, please email email@example.com.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering the Contest Giveaway, each Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant is the owner or licensee of any and all personal information, materials and information, including photos and videos, if any, submitted by Entrant as part of the Contest Giveaway and Entrant automatically grants, and Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant has the right to grant, to the Brand Partners an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), transfer, distribute any such materials for any purpose and in any format on or in connection with the Brand Partners’ websites or their affiliated or partner sites, the Brand Partners’ businesses, or the promotion thereof, prepare derivative works, incorporate into other works, and/or grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Entries must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Administrator, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content, and Entries must not infringe any intellectual property rights, publicity rights or privacy rights of third parties. Each Entrant further represents and warrants that all persons and entities connected with the materials and information submitted in connection with the Contest Giveaway, and all other persons and entities whose names, voices, photographs, likenesses, works, services and materials have been used in such materials/information or its/their exploitation, have authorized the use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, performances, and biographical data in connection with the advertising, promotion, trade and other exploitation of the materials and information and the rights granted herein. By entering the Contest Giveaway, each Entrant grants the Administrator permission to share Entrant’s email address and any other personally identifiable information with the Brand Partners and other Contest Giveaway Entities for any legal purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold the Brand Partners and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, the agents, officers, directors, and/or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest Giveaway by or directed by Entrant; (b) breaches of or inaccuracies in any representations or warranties of, or license grants by, Entrant or any other terms and conditions contained herein; and/or (c) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or agents or any third parties.
- RELEASE: By entering this Contest Giveaway, each Entrant (1) agrees to release the Administrator, the Brand Partners, and each of the Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, and/or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Contest Giveaway or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, (2) waives any and all claims against the Administrator, the Brand Partners, and each of the Released Parties based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or any other intellectual property, publicity right or privacy right, and (3) acknowledges that neither the Administrator, the Brand Partners, nor any Released Parties have made or are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize items, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither the Administrator, the Brand Partners, nor any Released Parties shall be liable for any damages whatsoever related to or arising from (a) any technical errors that may prevent any Entrant from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest Giveaway; and/or (c) errors in the administration of the Contest Giveaway.
Each Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Each Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Administrator’s, the Brand Partners’, and Released Parties’ aggregate liability for all claims will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest Giveaway, and in no event shall the Administrator, the Brand Partners or Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Administrator and the Brand Partners assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f)any injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest Giveaway or download of any materials in the Contest Giveaway.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Administrator or the Brand Partners in connection with the Contest Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Washington.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Contest Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, fraud, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest Giveaway, the Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to (a) suspend the Contest Giveaway to address the impairment and then, at the Administrator’s sole discretion, resume the Contest Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment and/or (c) terminate the Contest Giveaway. In such event, the Administrator may immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and the Administrator reserves the right to award any remaining prize items (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Administrator. The Administrator, the Brand Partners, and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any Entrant or any other person in connection with the Contest Giveaway. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure or delay by the Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Administrator: Dear Cleo, 13221 SE 26th St, Suite B, Bellevue, WA 98005; email@example.com; 833-253-6411